Tuesday, February 14, 2012

hello blog world!

I have wanted to start a blog for sometime now, so I am finally biting the bullet and getting it done! This blog is going to be all about my favorite television shows, both past and present!  I am television enthusiast and fully aware that I probably watch too many shows but I can't help myself they are all so good!  However, before I begin to share my television wisdom with the blog world, I figured I would tell you a little bit about myself.

Game day with my best friends!

1. The reason I love TV shows is that I like to pretend I am a part of the show too, aka for 10 years of my life my best friends were, Phoebe, Monica, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, and Joey. Which leads me to...

2. Friends is my FAVORITE show of all time. Period.

3. My family and friends are the most important thing to me.  Without them I wouldn't be the person I am today.


4.  Laughing is by far the best thing in the world.  I think I am hilarious and I love making people laugh, a sense of humor is the best quality to have.


5.  I have an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter and Twilight.  Harry Potter is by far the superior series but I still have mad love for Edward and Bella.


6.  I love Kristen Stewart.  For all you haters out there you won't convince me otherwise, trust me I've heard it all before. 


7.  Working for E! is my dream job.  I pride myself on being the go-to girl for anything pop culture and love to be in the know.  I know this is far fetched but as a 22 year old I feel like I have to dream big or I will be stuck doing something I hate forever.


8. An even more far fetched dream I have is to be a Saturday Night Live castmember. Seriously, I would die.  I would also start dating Jimmy Fallon and be best friends with Kristen Wigg.


9. I think there is a special place in this world for father's of all daughters.  My dad is 1 of 6 boys and now his life is a girl world.  I have 2 older sisters and we can be a bit overwhelming.  My dad is the most patient person I know and I think the world of him.


10.  I think Dumbledore said it the best... "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."


I know most of the facts about myself have to do with entertainment or pop culture but I swear I'm not shallow.  The thing that I love most about books/movies/television is the ability to create a story that allows audiences to become a part of.  The fun part of all these things is to let yourself escape and get lost in someone else's story.  Being a part of someone else's story only makes me appreciate my own wonderful story that is still being written.....

No comments:

Post a Comment