Wednesday, May 20, 2015

my dream best friend.

Part of the appeal of the female celebs we all love, is that we all are first to declare--

IF SHE KNEW ME, WE WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS.

Mindy Kaling? DUH.














J. Law? No Brainer.










T.Swift? #squadgoals to the max. count me in for your next video.












It'll likely never happen but we need everyone to know what level of cool we are on.

Another one at the top of my celeb bff list is my girl Anna Kendrick. After seeing her in Pitch Perfect 2 last weekend, where she totally #crushedit {in the words of Fat Amy}-- I was reminded once again was a bad ass pitch she is. Okay I'm done, the puns will stop now.

Amazing singer, incredible actress, professional lip syncer (yes I was there for that episode of #LipSyncBattle and yes she's that tiny in real life), and above all hilarious tweeter.

Here are some my favorite tweets because it seems Anna Kendrick just really gets me.








If you don't follow her on Twitter- do so right MEOW.

oh and follow me too because Anna and I are basically besties and I'm hysterical.

-jess

No comments:

Post a Comment